Wednesday 4 April 2012

ratrick.michael@Safe-mail.net = Scam

Good Day. Please Accept my apologies if my request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever way. I am Dr. Patrick Michael, citizen of Ukraine, I work with a British-German owned Company Pharmaceutical company in the United Kingdom as the Chief Pharmacist Procurement officer, I need your co-operation to receive the sum of $9.7m for investment purposes. This money originated from over invoiced payment of a contract awarded by our company for the supply of Animal Pharmaceutical Products. Furthermore, I would also want you to know that this venture is 100% risk free as the supplier has been duly paid leaving the over invoiced sum which deposited with a bank in one of the Asian country. If this proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apologies. However if you are willing and ready to handle this venture I shall be very grateful to hear from you for further information via my private mailbox: E-mail: ratrick.michael@Safe-mail.net Best regards, Dr. Patrick Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment