Thursday 19 April 2012

sa.bob02@mynet.com = Scam

Attention: The United Nations has finally released your inheritance funds for immediate delivery to any address of your choice. Your funds are presently at the United Nations diplomatic payment outlet in Seattle Washington U.S.A. I have been officially assigned to handle this delivery. My official ID will be forwarded to you in my next e-mail as soon as I confirm your understanding and for proper identification. I need you to provide thebelow information to avoid misdirection of package. FULL NAMES: DELIVERY ADDRESS: DIRECT PHONE NUMBERS: CLOSEST AIRPORT: I will provide all the required details as soon as I hear from you. You are advised to stop all communication with those officals who are taking advantage of others especially those corrupt officials. Thanks for your understanding. Mr. James Campbel sa.bob02@mynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment