Sunday 15 April 2012

annwilliam01@yahoo.com anwiiii2@rediffmail.com = Scam

In a brief introduction, I am Ann William (19 years) the only surviving child of late Dr. Anthony William. I am in possesion of some documents covering the deposit of US$7.5 Million (seven million Five hundred thousand dollars) which my late father deposited in one bank in ABIDJAN Capital city of COTE D'IVORE. I have verified the transaction with the bank here and it's authencity is clear. This fund is of no criminal origin as it was realised from sales of the alluvial gold dust. I am soliciting for your kind assistance in retrieving and claiming this fund from the bank here as my father's business associate and have it transferred to your account in your country for investment. You will also serve as the guardian to this fund as i'm not at all knowledgeable in the international business world. I will give you further details as soon as I hear from you, and we will discuss terms and percentage subsequently but you must treat highly confidentail. I await for your response. Best wishes Ms. Ann William.

No comments:

Post a Comment