Thursday 19 April 2012

0022547002216 umuikpo2@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello Deare pls call me at 0022547002216 I know this may sound strange to you, receiving a mail from an unknown person, but condition forced me to do so.I thought to send you this proposal with the arm to transfer my herited estate of $12.000.000(Million USD) to your country for investments. to enable me continue my studies and to reside there while you take care of my investments. This fund is deposited in a security company.Your urgent response to my plight will give me more courage to live as I have lost my parents, and have nobody in this world. Pls email at umuikpo2@yahoo.com Dear, I honorably seek your assistance in the following ways: 1 - Your full amen 2 - Four age 3 - Sex 4 - your profession 5- your Phone No 6 - rsodence your country You will be given 30% as compensation for your assistance. Thank you for your comprehension bertine U Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment