Tuesday 10 April 2012

chan.tony34@yahoo.com.hk chan@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Friend, My name is Tony Chan Chun-chuen, friend and close confidant to Nina Wang Kung, Who passed away on the 3rd of April 2007 . I will save your time by not boring you with all the details at this time, Which has already been disseminated by the international media during the Controversial dispute that erupted between her and her late husband s Relatives concerning the huge estate he left behind. To save my time and yours I ask that you go to this link, http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapacific/features/article_1294743.php/Fortune_teller_heir_to_billions_faces_uncertain_future http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/southeastasia/view/271533/1/.html As you will learn after going through the link above, all sorts of stories Have been assumed concerning the huge sum of money she left behind. Some Stories even say she left the bulk of her estate to me. But the truth is, Although I am the sole custodian of a huge sum of her estate, she left strict Instructions that I hand over the money to charity and also that under no Circumstance should I let any of her late husbands relatives and even her own relatives lay their hands on the money. Contrary to media reports, she made Sure her immediate family is well catered for since she had no children of her Own,Before her death Nina Wang went ahead to dispatch the sum of Eight hundred and Twenty Million British Pounds (BP820, 000,000.00) in cash with the assistance Of a foreign diplomat who now resides in Europe, but I will ensure to make her Wish comes through. Now the reason why I have contacted you is that there is also some other Funds in the tune of $12,000,000.00 with the Hang Seng Bank China,and I want Your assistance for me to transfer these funds in your name to your account for Both of us I will agree to share with you in a negotiable percentage as far as You agree to take part in this mutual benefiting opportunity. Please I count on your absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while Looking жowяrd to your prompt response this Business transaction through my email address as follows: Thanks & May the Stars Guide us In the Right Path, I remain yours sincerely, Tony Chan Chun-chuen

No comments:

Post a Comment