Thursday 19 April 2012

+226 79857827 mr_omaruaziz56@yahoo.com omru.aziz013@msn.com = Scam

FROM, THE DESK OF MR.OMARU AZIZ The Group Head of Research/Commodities in our bank, OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO, CELL PHONE: - +226 79857827. Attention Please My Dear!!! How you are today and your family members, I hope every one of you is in good health?. Please let this letter not be a surprise proposal to you because I got your contact information from the international directory in few weeks ago before I decided to contact you on this magnitude and profitable transaction for our future financial survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before I decided to disclose this successful & confidential transaction to you. I am MR. OMARU AZIZ, the Group Head of Research/Commodities in our bank. I take charge of all commodities and i also cover the key institutional clients (Banks, Asset managers, Hedge funds) on investment strategies; and I have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction value the sum of FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($15, 000,000.00) for our success. I discovered the floating fund in an account opened in our bank for years. As it may interest you to know, this money belongs to one of our departed costumers who made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months. Upon maturity we have sent a routine notification in accordance with the Bank policy to his forwarding address but got no reply. Subsequent after a month, we sent a reminder and at long last, we discovered from his contract employers that the owner of this account died without a [heir] and the money is now floating and if i do not find a way to remit this money out urgently it may be forfeited for nothing as i have found out that he died without making a WILL and he did not even declared any next of kin in all his official documents including his Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. This prompted me to contact you by fronting you as the NEXT OF KIN to the departed customer in that way making you the legal beneficiary, an empty bank account can serve to receive this money, as long as you or the person will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future. If you are really willing and assured of your trustworthy, responsibility and confidentiality on this transaction, contact me and agree that you will not change your mind to cheat or disappoint me when this fund have transferred into your account. Besides you should not entertain any fear because I am sure of the success as an insider in the bank okay. Please reply with your comment and assurance, include your details information listed bellow for us to commence for this golden transaction:- 1. Your Full Name: 2. Your Contact Cell Phone Number: 3. Your Age: 4. Your Sex: 5. Your Occupations: 6. Your Country and City: And, for the smoothness of this transaction, you will obtain 50% of the total sum of $15,000.000.00 for your good co-operation in this deal, while 50% will be for me. As soon as possible you reply towards my proposal letter, I will let you know the next step to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately. I expect your urgent communication/call. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Omaru Aziz.

No comments:

Post a Comment