Thursday 19 April 2012

joyabdelfattah@libero.it = Scam

My Dear Sir/ Madam, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your urgent assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents. My name is Miss. Joy Abdel Fattah, 21 years old Female, originated from Benghazi- Libya, North Africa. My ate Father General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011, the brutal killing of my mother and my only kid sister took place after one week my father died. I am presently leaving in Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso where I managed to escape nearby country through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in a private charity organization under St Paul’s Catholic Church, Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso, under the custody of Rev Father Simon Zongo. Find more story/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14352662 Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father was deposited in one of the banks here in Burkina Faso which I am the next of kin to my father’s account. My Father made a fixed deposit of Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollar ($USD6.8M). On my arrival I went to the bank to withdraw some money to take care of myself, but to my greatest surprise the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that due to the laws of this nation, the money cannot be release to me because of my refugee status and he advised me to look for a foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf to receive the fund into his/ her account. It is my intention to offer you 30% of the total funds for your services if you agree to assist me claim my inheritance fund and the balance shall be my capital investment in your country with your help. Moreover, you will also help me by recommending a nice University in your country to enable me to complete my education. Honestly this fund was deposited by my late father and I have the document as evidence, which I have showed the bank manager before he advised me to look for a foreign trustee who can help me claim the fund and transfer into his/her custody. Please I need your urgent response to enable me to tell you the next step to follow for you to receive the fund into your account without any problem. I am really suffering since the death of my parents, it is too painful, but I hope with your help I will have the fund transferred into your account, and I will have a better life to leave in your country. I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% free risk and legal. I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Yours Sincerely. Miss. Joy Abdel Fattah. PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL: joyabdelfattah@libero.it

No comments:

Post a Comment