Thursday 19 April 2012

mukhtarhussain.8@143.ae = Scam

HSBC BANK PLC HSBC Bur Dubai P O BOX 66 Dubai United Arab Emirates HSBC Bank Building 312/45 Al Suq Road Bur Dubai. FROM:MUKHTAR M HUSSAIN DUBAI UAE mukhtarhussain.8@143.ae Greetings to you, How are you doing today, my name is Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain I work with HSBC Banking Corporation in the United Arab Emirates UAE. I will like to work with you as my partner in a transaction that involves the Re-profiling of funds in a particular account in my Bank. However, I want you to know that this correspondence is sensitive & confidential and it should be treated as such by you. Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legal, I require absolute confidentiality in regards to this message, as i wait to get a response from you through my personal e-mail: mukhtarhussain.8@143.ae Best Regards, Mr. Mukhtar M. Hussain Board of Directors: Stuart T Gulliver (Chairman), Simon N Cooper (Deputy Chairman and CEO),Abdel Salam El Anwar, Robert B Gray, Mukhtar M Hussain, Christopher J M Keirle, Christopher M Meares, A Robin Monro-Davies, John C Perry,Thomas L Slattery

No comments:

Post a Comment