Thursday 26 April 2012

blessongjomo700@yahoo.co.jp blessing_02@rediffmail.com = Scam

My dear Remain blessed, I am Mrs. Blessing Jomo. an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Cote d'Ivoire, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband. Dr. Benjamin Michael Jombo, the sum of Seven million Eight hundred thousand United state Dollars ($7.800.000.00 US Dollars) which he deposited in one of the famous Bank Here in Cote d'Ivoire and I want to donate this funds to you, please use 70% percent of this funds to help the poor, less privilege once, the widows in the society and 30% percent out of the total funds will be for your personal use to support your good family just for your compensation to assist me in doing this good work of God. I want this to be my last deed on earth. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the humanitarian work like I have instructed therein, kindly reply me immediately. Remain Blessed Your Sister In The Lord. Mrs. Blessing Jomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment