Thursday 19 April 2012

alhajidanco9@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend, I am ( Alhaji Danco )The Head of files/Recording Department Bank of African .I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $ 10.5 million U.S dollars ( Ten million five hundred U.S dollars) into your account.The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the account)who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air crash few years ago.I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that we will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it from your mail box ,if you are not interested.Upon receipt of your reply,I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and a text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the release of the money to your account.Also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact the business with me while 60% will be for me. I will not fail to bring to your notice that risk is free in this transaction and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.Please for full trust,don't forget to reply with your contact information like-:Your Name,Age,Marital Status.,Cell Phone Number,Your Country,Your House Address,Your Occupation,Sex,Religion,Your ID Card Or International Passport and Your Private E-mail Address for full trust. Looking forward to hear from you immediately Alhaji Danco.

No comments:

Post a Comment