Thursday 26 April 2012

mariagamboa50@ymail.com mariagamboa1@gmx.com = Scam

Good day, I am Mrs. Maria Gamboa, the Director of Operations Banco De Oro Universal B= ank Philippines. I have a business proposal worth of Ten Million and Two Hu= ndred Thousand United state Dollars for you and I want you to be my partner= in this business and also assist me to invest in a profitable business in = your country and you will be paid if only you would be interested. I will g= ive you more details upon your response to this proposal. = If you are interested, please write back. Please do get back to me immedia= tely and I can send you detailed information on the modalities of my propos= ition. I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confident= ial. I look forward to your prompt response. Best Regards, Mrs. Maria Gamboa

No comments:

Post a Comment