Thursday 26 April 2012

mrjazaakallahu.khyran@gmail.com jazaakallahukhyran@gmail.com = Scam

GOOD NEWS MY DEAR FRIEND My Dear Friend, My name is mr.jazaakallahu khyran, I am the manager of (BOA) bank of Africa in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of ($11.6 Million United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer;We shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested,So we can commence all arrangements? And I will Give you more information on how we would handle This project. Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the Following information's bellow to enable us commence immediately: (1) Full names..................................... (2) Private phone number.................... (3) Current residential address............ (4) Occupation..................................... (5) Age and Sex................................... Best Regards, Mr. jazaakallahu khyran,

No comments:

Post a Comment