Thursday 26 April 2012

katrinebaby@yahoo.com peacecyril@yahoo.com = Scam

Greetings and God Bless You, Dearest in Christ. With due Respect and Humanity I write to donate/ hand over this fund to you for orphanages and widows / less privileged and propagate the gospel of God(US$5.8M)deposited in a security firm in Cote d'Ivoire by my late husband. I, Mrs.Peace Cyril 66 years old without a child ,married to late Dr Ramsey cyril from Israel who worked with Oil company (PETROCI)Coted'Ivoire before he died in the year 2009 after a Cardiac Arteries Operation, presently my doctor said I will not last for four months due to Colon Cancer, you are requested to send your full name, telephone and fax number with your resident address for documentation process to transfer the fund to you without any hindrance to accomplish our vow to God. Always pray for me daily. Thanks and waiting to read from you soonest. Remain Bless mrs.Peace Cyril

No comments:

Post a Comment