Friday 20 April 2012

cynthiabergewachon@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello Dear/Bonjour Chers Let you not be suprise to read my message to you.My proposal is simply. I am Mrs.Cynthia Berg From United States of America. I was raised to say "please" and "thank you", to lend a helping hand to those in need, to assist the poor and widows. I was taught to TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED!!!. Based on your good profile,My Organization has Chosen you as a medium to locate our branch in your country.Note that you will be qualified to provide an empty account to recieved the mobilization fee of $850,000.00 in your country for safe keeping pending my arrival for INVESTMENT. All I need is trust and your response for details.I will offer you 20% of the funds for your effort and you will be my investment manager. Your delay to reply will lead me to look for another person for the venture. Private email: cynthiabergewachon@yahoo.com Yours Sincerely , Sister Cynthia Missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment