Friday 20 April 2012

cptbrown148@gmail.com = Scam

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL Hello, My name is Michael Brown an American soldier serving in the Military of the 1st Armored Division in Afghanistan. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombings. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for gradual troop withdrawal process in Afganistan, I have applied for honorable discharge based on the grounds of reduction in force (RI) as demanded by Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Without mincing words, I would want to confide in you that I have in my possession the sum of $10,500,000 USD ( Ten Million five hundred thousand Dollars) which was recovered from a mansion belonging to one of Sadam Hussein's men who was a crude oil exporter but ran away with his oil loot to Afghanistan. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I have this money stored somewhere in an abandoned mine in Kabul waiting for a moment like this to put the money in good use with the help of a reputable and sincere person for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.I am ready to compensate you with 20% of the funds. The only thing I require from you is just for you to help me receive this funds once i move the money out of Afghanistan because Afghanistan is a war zone and also am a uniform man i can not parade with such an amount. I have already mapped out a strategy of using diplomatic means to move the money out of Afghanistan to your country as I shall inform the diplomat that the box contains your personal research materials. If you are interested I will send you the full details. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including the following information such as (1) Your full names (2) Your full address (3) Your Direct Telephone number. (4) Age And Occupation. In less than four days, the money with my box shall be in your possession. I shall provide you with the full details as soon as I receive your response.Right now I am very careful with the way I communicate so as to reduce any kind of risk until this money is finally in your custody. I shall be communicating to you through email alone because our phone conversation might be monitored by unit bug,I am doing this on trust, so I would want you to put aside any act of greed or the thought of cheating as we have a lot to gain in this business relationship. Reply via my private Email: cptbrown148@gmail.com Awaits your urgent response. Regards, Captain Michael Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment