Friday 20 April 2012

morenocarlos001@hotmail.com = Scam

Good-Day, My name is Moreno Carlos. I just came about your email address and your brief profile through an email listing affiliated with the US Chamber of Commerce and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot. I just resigned my job as a research scientist for ODI(Overseas Development Institute, Poverty and Public Policy Group) but i still work as a freelance consultant for the institute and also assist the poverty and public policy which gives me very much time to do my own work which is basically being a freelance researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do research projects anywhere in the world. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research project in the tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare and vulnerable Agricultural Plants Species and also to assist the poverty and public policy and this would be commencing very soon, However my funding were by my American, British and Canadian counterparts which sent me the bunch of payments mostly in US,Uk and Canada based checks. Getting an accountant in or opening an account would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements I am not ready to deal with as I would be traveling a lot in the meantime. So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I would be willing to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative back in the states, this way I could issue and make these money orders out to you, you could then cash them easily, withdraw 10% of the total amount on these money orders as your commission and then send the rest back to me through Western Union wire transfer. JOB DESCRIPTION? 1. Receive payment from Clients 2. Cash Payments at your Bank 3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed. 4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to (Payment is to forwarded by Western Union Money Transfer). HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN? 10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via cheques or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%! ADVANTAGES You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us. MAIN REQUIREMENTS 18 years or older Legally capable Responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per week. With PC knowledge E-mail and internet experience (minimal) And please know that everything is absolutely legal I would be glad if you accept my offer and I intend to commence on the job as soon as you are ready. If you are interested, email me back, so we can make concluding arrangements. Please note when replying fill the form below: Name: Full Address Sad not p.o.box): City: State: Zip code: Phone Number(s): Age: Sex: Current job: Email: Thanks for your anticipated action. And I hope to hear back from you. Mr. Moreno Carlos Poverty and Public Policy Group Overseas Development Institute 111 Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7JD England

No comments:

Post a Comment