Thursday 19 April 2012

gilbson.mouka@yahoo.com mrgilbsonmouka15@msn.com = Scam

Dear Friend, Greetings to you and your family, I am Mr. Gilbson Mouka the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de solidarite Burkina Faso (BRS BANK). I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank with out claim. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed I am expecting your urgent response. I will appreciate it very much, if this proposal is acceptable by you, Do not make undue advantage of the trust i have bestowed on you, And i assure you we can achieve it successfully. Please your urgent reply is needed. Respectfully, Mr. Gilbson Mouka.

No comments:

Post a Comment