Thursday 26 April 2012

john_edward01@hotmail.fr = Scam

Dear Friend, Compliments of the day .I am glad to inform you that I successfully concluded the transfer of that fund to London. It was transferred through the assistant of your fellow citizen Mr. Howard Ferraro who is a London base business man. Currently I am in London with him, for my investment intents. However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you where not there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you. I know it was not your fault or rather your wish to back out of the transaction .I understand it is simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and her business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself. In appreciation of your assistance I have mapped out the total sum of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($750.000.00) as compensation. I wrote in your favor an International Certified Bank Draft worth ($750.000.00) I left the Draft with my attorney Barr. John Edward, before my departure to London. I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info so that he can mail the check to you without any delays. Attn: Barrister, John Edward Email: john_edward01@hotmail.fr PLEASE SEND TO HIM YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT 1, FULL NAME................. 2, DELIVERY ADDRESS........ 3, PHONE NUMBER........... Contact my attorney in Benin-Republic so that he can release your Draft with code 758. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed. Regards, Dr. Luc Adiren.

No comments:

Post a Comment