Saturday 7 April 2012

vivian_obasi22@ibibo.com = Scam

Hello my good friend Good day and how are you today? Hope all is well with you? I am using this opportunity to inform you that those funds has been transferred with the assistance of another partner from INDIA who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction.I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of (USD$1.800,000) cashable anywhere in the world for your compensation. Contact: Ms. VIVIAN OBASI my secretary in Nigeria. Her email address is: vivian_obasi22@ibibo.com Therefore you should send her your full Name... and telephone number.../your current address... where you want her to send the draft to you. Presently I'm in INDIA for investment projects,Thanks and God bless you. (Senate President) JOHN E WILLIAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment