Saturday 7 April 2012

mrsteve.alaxander@financier.com ascentechtedarlehen1@gmail.com = Scam

GOOD-DAY,SIR/MADAM I am Mr Steve Alexander, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lender.I loan money out to individuals and corporate bodies in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills? I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at good interest rate.write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan Services Rendered include: *Refinance *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *House Loans *Line of Credit *Second Mortgage *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans Please application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail:mrsteve.alaxander@financier.com Sincerely, Mr Steve Alexander. Ascent Global Financier AGFi International

No comments:

Post a Comment