Wednesday 4 April 2012

mrs.alimasanwardu22@gmail.com mrs.alimasanwardu33@gmail.com = Scam

With Due Respect My Name is Mrs. Alima Sanwardu , I am the Bill and exchange manager of BOA Bank In Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $($25.5.m) dollars (Twenty Five million five hundred thounsand USD) after the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information bellow; 1. Your Name in Full.................... 2. You�re Address........................ 3. Your Occupation................ . 4. Your Nationality................. 5. Your City......................... 6. Your Telephone with...... 7. Mobile number............ 8. Your Age................... 9. Your Gender............. Best Regards, Mrs.Alima Sanwardu

No comments:

Post a Comment