Wednesday, 4 April 2012 = Scam

From Desk Of Alif Suleiman The Auditing And Accounting Manager Alliance Bank Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Dear Friend I sincerely ask for forgiveness; I know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy but right now this is my option of communication. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship. I am Alif Suleiman, the personal account officer to the late great Lebanese man, the diseased customer who has an account in one of our bank here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the death of account owner who was a victim of 14th August 2005 air crash in Greek. My reason of contacting you is to assist me transfer the fund ($10,600.000 USD) Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars from a Cooperate Bank here in Malaysia to your overseas account. First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude. I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe account for onward investment. You can either provide us with an existing account or to setup a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing that you will never let me down either now or in future because this business is my life. The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary, As a matter of fact; I have decided to transfer this fund abroad for investment mutual benefit since I am the personal accountant to the deceased. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local person here, but it can only be approved to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, at the conclusion of the transfer you will take 40%, and the remaining 60% will be for me. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then send you more details about the transaction immediately for more understanding, If you are interested, please forward the following information as below: {1} Your Name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, {2} your Telephone No,,,,,,,,,,,,,, {3} Your Occupation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, {4} Your Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, {5}Your Age,,,,,,,,,,, Reply to this email address; BEST REGARDS Mr. Alif Suleiman

No comments:

Post a Comment