Wednesday 4 April 2012

mr.wei_jianguo@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

From the desk of Mr Wei Jianguo Auditor general and marketing manager DBS Bank Hong Kong Branch Good Day, My name is Mr. Wei Jianguo.I am the auditor general and marketing manager here in DBS Bank Hong Kong Branch. Do not be surprised on how I contacted you as the world we live in today is a global computer village. However, I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a sum amount of base 9,000,000.00 {Nine Million B.Pounds Sterling} of Late Ms. Carol White out of the Bank, she died since 1999, till now the account remain dormant/unclaimed. She left no body behind for this claim and I only made this investigation just to be double sure of this fact and since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek your concern for further information. I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated Bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 40% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded. Kindly reply me with this email address ( mr.wei_jianguo@yahoo.com.hk ) stating your interest and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer progress. This message is respectfully yours and more information will be given to you in my next mail.I am anxiously awaiting your response through my confidential email address: Warm Regards, Mr. Wei Jianguo

No comments:

Post a Comment