Saturday 7 April 2012

av37891645@zhot.net = Scam

This is a personal email directed to you. By the grace of God I won a Jackpot Lottery of 318 million dollars($318 million) and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 159 million dollars ($159 million) last year to 100 people as part of a charity project to improve a lot of 100 unknown lucky individuals all over the world. I have also decide to give 200 unknown lucky winners this year, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients of 1 million pounds and all you have to do is get back to me so that I can send your details to the delivery courier company. You can verify this by contacting me for more information. http://www.vidjin.com/318-million-lottery-winner-shaw-mcbride-gives-away -his-money-through-the-grace-of-god.html Email: av37891645@zhot.net Best of luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment