Thursday 5 April 2012

abigail.pedro@rediffmail.com abigial.pedro@yahoo.com.au = Scam

It’s a pleasure sending you this mail and I want to believe God will use in putting happiness into the heart of many. I am Abigail Pedro an Australian citizen and during my exploration in Africa, I got married to a Botswana by the name Joseph Pedro who is of Blessed Memory. We both labored together and also do business with the mining of diamond from which we earn so much. We loved each other so much but our union was with no child and his family hated me due to racism. This prompted us saving our life earnings in the United Kingdom which is worth $12.4 Million United States Dollars. Since his sudden demise, I have been faced with different challenges from my Husband’s relatives which left me with a stroke and heart attack. I need to donate this money to the needy and as well present you to my Attorney in United Kingdom to ensure this proceeds is released to you. My Attorney will put you through all necessary procedures and necessary back up documentations that may be required. I have been hospitalize for 4 weeks and am not too sure I will be able to survive. Please, copy all reply to (abigail.pedro@rediffmail.com) but I will be looking forward to reading from you as soon as you get this mail. Thanks Abigail Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment