Tuesday 6 September 2011

thhancock4477@mail.mn thmk01@cantv.net = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam


I have the sum of US$7.5Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) to transfer to your care for our joint benefit and a subsequent disbursement between us. Let me know if you are capable to handle the said amount and I will give you more details.
Please, provide your full name and direct phone number because I would want to speak with you to enlighten you further on this matter.
I await your urgent reply if you are capable to handle such huge amount.
This business transaction is legal, legitimate and it is free of any risk because I have documents that will back-up the transaction and also prove the authenticity of the funds.
As soon as I receive your reply, I will explain the origin of the funds and the next step.
I will fill you in with further details upon your reply
Your business status does not matter in this transaction, what matters is your ability to handle the amount of this magnitude which will be invested wisely in the church in your care. As soon as the transfer is concluded, you will retain some percentage of the fee as compensation for your assistance.


Sincerely yours,


Thompson Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment