Saturday 24 September 2011

+2347028703222 fedex.courier2@live.com = Scam

Greetings,
I have been waiting for you to contact me for your parcel containing your Confirmable bank cheque of $2,000,000.00 USD I did not hear from you, so I desposited the cheque with FedEx West Africa for delivery to you.I will be travelling out for a 3 months course and I will not be back till the end of November, What you need to do now,is to contact them immediately for the delivery to you, please re-confirm to them your complete details,
Full names/address,private email address and telephone number.
Note that, I have paid the delivery charge,the only money you will send to them is $265 USD being the security keeping fee of the company so far, I would
have paid that, but they said no, due to the fact that they do not know when you will be contacting them.So contact them immediately via the below information and remember to send them their $265 USD for their immediate action:
Contact Person:
Dispatch Director
Mrs. Anna Johnson
Email: fedex.courier2@live.com
Tel: +2347028703222
Sincerely,
Mr.Daniel Martinez 

No comments:

Post a Comment