Wednesday 28 September 2011

andyray2kk@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello,

URGENT: FROM BANK UBS AG., SWITZERLAND

I am Chief Investment Consultant Officer, working with Bank UBS AG., at their Offshore Department, Zurich Switzerland. I want us to work this deal together. I need strong Assurance that you will keep it TOP SECRET and will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account.

During our periodic auditing, I discover a dormant account that has not been operated for years worth of $232,000,000.00 [Two Hundred and Thirty Two Million U.S Dollars]. More details will be given at your response. You can read about Swiss dormant accounts website: http://www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publication_list1_A.phtm

You will take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account while I take 60%.

Beneficiary Bank name............... ?

Bank address.............................. ?

Account no................................. ?

Swift code.................................. ?

Account name............................ ?

Beneficiary address.................... ?

Your phone no............................ ?

Your Occupation......................... ?

Age............................................. ?

Send the above bank information if you are interested to this email: andyray2kk@yahoo.com

Thank you for your attention and hope to hear urgently from you.

Warmest regards,

Andy Ray

UBS AG, Global Wealth Management & Business Banking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment