Saturday 24 September 2011

prof.johnmark@gmail.com = Scam

Hello my dear. How are you today and your family? I hope all is good,
kindly pay Attention and understand my aim of communicating you today
through this Letter, My
name is Mr John Mark theaccounnt dept manager of Access bank plc.
Today i was called by Ayesha
al-Gaddafi, the only daughter of Libyan President.
Stating that i should contact you to help her clear this fund that is
already in our bank which was deposited by she and her Mother, the
amount is 70.500,000 million GBP
British Pounds sterling through a consultant.
Kindly reply immediately with the under listed details:
Name and address, Direct Telephone and fax numbers, Age and occupation.
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details.
Yours sincerely,
Mr John Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment