Tuesday 20 September 2011

unitedpsbenin1@w.cn +229-98095084 = Scam

Attention my good friend,
This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the Delivery charges
of your consignment box and the registration fee. I paid it because the check worth $2.800.000.00 USD has getting to expire and if it expired the fund will go into Government reserve.
With that I decided to help you and pay the fee so that the check will not expire, meanwhile, I know that if you receive the package fund definitely you must compensate me. Now your package fund has been deposited with United Parcel Service Company for delivery, so i want you to contact UPS with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your package fund to your designated address without any delay.

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. Reasons for their refusal are because they do not know when you are going to contact them.

They told me that their keeping fee is $25 per day and I deposited your package box on Monday been 9/19/2011, Below is their contact information;

Contact Person: Mr. Philip M Gregory
Company Name; United Parcel Service Company (UPS)
Email Contact; unitedpsbenin1@w.cn
Telephone Number +229-98095084

Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees, and let me know once you receive your package fund.
Wait to hearing from you as soon as you received this mail.
Best Regard
Mr. John Martins

No comments:

Post a Comment