Friday 30 September 2011

E-Mail:(cmmu333@gmail.com) Contact Number: +229 99 233 315= Scam

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the delivery fee of your
ATM, I paid it because the ATM Card ($1.8m),has few weeks to expire and when
it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to
help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when
you get your ATM definitely you must send my money back.

Now I want you to contact The TNT Company in Benin so that they will deliver
your Card to your address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, the
delivery charges has been paid. Note I deposited it with the company
yesterday. Below Is the Company Contact Information

Contact Person: Mrs. Rose M. Amar
E-Mail:(cmmu333@gmail.com)
Contact Number: +229 99 233 315.

This is what they will required from you.
Your Full Name...... Your Private Telephone ...... Your Address where the ATM
will be deliver to .... Country/Region......

Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees.

Regards,
Mr. Inner Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment