Saturday 24 September 2011

Private Email: joancraw@gmx.co.uk Private Email: joanncraw@london.com = Scam

Mrs. Joanne E. Crawford
181 Hampstead Road,
London NW1 7AW
United Kingdom.





My Dear Friend,





I hope this mail gets to you in the best frame of mind. I am sorry if I am
intruding into your privacy by contacting you since we do not know each
other physically. The fact is that I have been directed by the spirit of
humanity to you hoping you will be fair enough to respond to this task
that I shall be putting forward to you. As you rightly know, our today's
world is governed by greed, wickedness, hostility and hatred. People no
longer feel safe dealing with close friends, relatives, neighbors and
loved ones and trust are often betrayed by people you least expected.





I am sorry for not introducing myself to you before now. I am Joanne
Crawford from the U.S.A but now undergoing medical treatment in doctor's
hospital Bahamas. I worked with the Saudi Aramco’s for 30Years in Saudi
Arabia for over a decade I married for 40 years without a child. My
Husband left Millions, Properties and Companies with me. He died after a
brief illness that lasted for two weeks. I do not fancy racial
discrimination and am not a religious fantasist so if you are one of those
that think his or her religion or race is superior to that of other
persons, please do me the favor of not replying this mail. I have spent 59
good years in this world and have witness the beautiful and ugly sides of
life. I have leant not to view life from one perspective because life
itself is very unpredictable. My reason for contacting you is to combine
our ideas and dedication to touch the lives of the less-privilege in some
part of the world so that a good name and legacy would be left after our
time on earth.





I am actually in the hospital sending this mail to you as I have
experienced one trauma after the other. Medical experts have informed me I
might never live to survive this ailment that has plagued the last few
years of my life. This is because this deadly ailment has affected my
vital organs. Somehow, since the doctor had confirmed my situation that I
will not live long, I have decided to give out my money to the poor. I
deposited the sum of 125,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Five Million
Great British Pounds Sterling) with my Bank. Presently, this money is
still there. I now feel safer dealing with strangers than people I know
due to constant betrayals I have received from loved ones. Nowadays, only
few people think about assisting orphanage homes and other charity
organizations around the world due to self centeredness. The rich are
getting richer at the expense of the poor. Please respond to this mail as
soon as you finish reading to let me know your opinion about assisting the
Less-privilege.





With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue them a letter of
authority and change of ownership Fund certificate that will empower you
as the original beneficiary of this fund through my Lawyer.





I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of
emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty God must serve him
with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room
in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me
that you will act according to my specification here in. Hope to hear from
you soonest.






Thanks





Regards,





Mrs. Joanne Crawford.
Private Email: joancraw@gmx.co.uk
Private Email: joanncraw@london.com

No comments:

Post a Comment