Saturday 24 September 2011

+447011133420 bankingrichard@ymail.com = Scam


FROM (USB) INVESTMENT BANK - LONDON/UK.


Dear Mr/Mrs,



How are you doing today ? i hope things are moving well. First of all my name is Mr. Richard K David from Harlesden, North West London, here in England. I work for (UBS) Investment Bank, London. I am writing you from my office that will be a huge benefit for both of us. In my department, with the Managing Director UBS Investment Bank London, I discovered abandoned sum of £ 15 Million Great British Pounds (Fifteen million pounds Great British) on an account belonging to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Terry Ryan American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in a terrible insurgence A missing Air France jet carrying 228 people from Rio de Janeiro to Paris ran into a tower of thunderstorms and heavy turbulence. http://dsc.discovery.com/news/air-france-plane-crash/ He died in testate without will, including his wife and daughter only.


Choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, especially because of the sensitivity of the transaction. And confidentiality here. Now our banks (UBS) Investment Bank, London has been waiting for any of the relatives to come up for argument, but nobody did. Personally, I was unsuccessful in locating the relatives for three years now I seek your consent to present you as next of kin / beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at £ 15 million pounds paid to you.


This will be paid or shared in these percentages, 60% for me and 40% for you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to support this claim we are making. All I need is to fill in your name to the documents and legalize the case here that you prove to be legitimate claimants.

All we require now is your honest Co-operation, confidentiality and trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I assure you that this made in the legal arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please give me the following: as we have seven days to run through. This is very URGENT please.

1. Full name
2. Private Telephone
3. Your contact address.
4. Your Age/Occupation
5. Your ID either International passport or drivers license

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. I ask for your confirmation to this message indicating your interest I will provide more information. Endeavor to inform me of your decision as soon as possible.






Sincerely,



From Mr. Richard K David.


UBS Investment Bank
Banking transactions DEPARTMENT
1 FINSBURY AVENUE,
LONDON EC2M 2PP.
Mobile number: +447011133420
Private email: bankingrichard@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment