Saturday 24 September 2011

christywalton59@hotmail.com = Scam

My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this
plain-net earth i am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to
ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present
condition in life and in particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton the 2nd Richest Woman in the world am a great
citizen of United State of America, am bring to you a proposal which i
want you to assist me with, i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated
me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to
let the world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have
been suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years, now just
few weeks ago my Doctors in America just told me now that is time for
me to die, and my Will been with my Lawyer which my Family is are
where about. but no body is are where about the 40% of my Bank Worth
which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).

I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my
Family, Relations and Friends which i trust can help me out, because i
always have this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my
self that i most do this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i
please trust you to help me give to CHARITY this heave amount of Money
because i have just 2 Months left to die, as I write to you now am
full of Tears as I await my death.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed
further and please keep this confidential.


1. Full Name: ???

2. Telephone Numbers: ???..

3. Your Age: ??..

4. Your Sex: ???..

5. Your Occupation: ????

6. Your Country: ????

7. City: ???..

8. Your Home Address: ?????.

9. Marital Status: ?????.



God Bless You.

Mrs. Christy Walton
christywalton59@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment