Thursday 29 September 2011

harrykimbaly@doctor.com = Scam

From: Dr. Harry Kimberly
Reply to this email: harrykimbaly@doctor.com

Good Day,
I am Dr. Harry Kimberly, Director of Project, South Africa Department of Transport and Aviation.

I am making this contact with you based on my need for an individual/company who is willing to assist me with a solution to a money transfer.
This amount $35m represents the balance of the total contract Value Executed during the 2010 World Cup Airport expansion on behalf of the Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has been paid to the company that supply all the equipment.

Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the $35million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses.
To enable us commence, I will need your personal
telephone/fax number.
I await your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Dr. Harry Kimberly
Reply to this email: harrykimbaly@doctor.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment