Saturday 24 September 2011

+2348034243731 hillaryodinaka023@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now I want to tell you that I have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.Contact my secretary because I have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him where to send the check worth of $3.5m with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Hillary Odinaka
Email: hillaryodinaka023@gmail.com
Phone: +2348034243731.

NB:NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY:-
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY.
(4) YOUR OCCUPATION

REGARDS,

ADAM PHILIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment