Wednesday 28 September 2011

florenceni@live.fr = Scam

ood Day,

I am Florence the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Okuboemi My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant) during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time.But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 3 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on our way to the hospital and he disclosed to me secretly that he has the sum of Fifteen million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.

(15.7Million Dollars) left in a security company and it was kept as family valuables in one of the leading security companies here in Africa .


I am just 19 years old and really don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs The death of my father actually has brought sorrow to my life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?

2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Please contact me through my private mail florenceni@live.fr

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment