Thursday 29 September 2011

alice_camara@rediffmail.com vivian_boga1988@yahoo.cn = Scam

From Miss Alice Camara.
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
West Africa.

Good Day Dearest One
It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since I can not be able to see you face to face, at first; please I need your help. I am Miss Alice Camara. the only Daughter of late Mr Serge Camara, from Cote D'Ivoire. (I am 22years of age.) My father was a liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire before his untimely death After his business trip to Tunisia, to nagociate on a cocoa and gold business he wanted to invest in Tunisia.

A week after my late father came back from Tunisia , he got an accident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died five days after in a private hospital. On that faithful afternoon, I didn’t t know that my father was going to leave me after I had earlier lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he called me to his bed side and told me that he deposited the sum of ($6,700,000.00) Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a bank here in Cote D'Ivoire.

That the money was meant for his cocoa and Gold business he wanted to establish in Tunisia, according to my father he deposited the money in a fixed suspense account using my name as the next of kin, He instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the deposit documents and the bank where this money is here in Abidjan , Cote D'Ivoire.

I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from my country Cote D'Ivoire to your account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicame.

I seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transferred into.

(2.) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country after the successful transferring of this money into your account, to come and further my education.

(3.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am only 22yrs of age and do not know much about business.

(4) To sponsor me transfer this money into your account,

(5). I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account.

The worst part of it is that my uncle is trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand him over the documents covering this money, He has sold all my father's landed properties including his cars which rightful belong to me and now he want me to hand over the banking document of my father in my possession which I refused. Now he said that he will have this money by all means even if it means killing me, so because of this, I ran away from our home and hide in a hotel, pending when this money will be transferred so that I can leave the country for my safty.

Please reply me so that i will give you more details and also send to you my picture for you to know who i am.

Thanks and be bless waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,

Alice Camara 

No comments:

Post a Comment