Saturday 24 September 2011

abdul.hasann32@gmail.com abdulhassan002@att.net = Scam

From Abdul Hassan(Libya)

I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected mail. I am Abdulrahman Hassan the senior assistance to President Mammaur Gaddafi’ s son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi who has entrusted to me the sum of $65,000,000.00 (Sixty Five Million US dollars) in a sealed security luggage to escape with it but I diverted the movement of the fund to a secured security vault right now because I am personally against the killings and dehumanization of my fellow innocent Libyan citizens by his father’s detector ship government in our country Libya.

I seek your indulgence to consign or transfer this $65 million dollars to you for safe keeping. Then later we discuss how this fund can be disbursed and invested in any good business field as you may suggest and some part to help the poor people.

I will give you full details regarding this fund as soon as you respond to this email. Please treat this matter as urgent as possible as I wait your swift response to this regard.
Best Regards,

Abdul Hassan (Libya)

No comments:

Post a Comment