Tuesday 20 September 2011

vivean_kenney@yahoo.com = Scam

ATTN: Dear,


How is your day over there today? Hope all is well with you. I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition,May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help now. I have never met you before, And I know that you did not know me but soon we will know our self will,


My name is Vivian Kenney, I am a single lady of 21 by age I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am never married and don't have children .I am from Libya I lost my parents during this crisis in my country Libya It is only me that is alife now, Life is not easy here for me now but I hope that tomorrow will be better for me,


Can you help me to stand as my foreign partner so that the Bank will release My inheritance fund of 12.5m$ to your position? As you will invest the money in any movable business of your best knowledge, and i will complete my school when i come over there,Once you receive the deposit you will send money to me so that I can be able to obtain my visa documents I shall fly over to join you immediately for the establishment of our relationship and investments of money,I will give you the 25% of the total money and we will enter into joint business,


I have being in closer contact with the holding firm and they have promised to release the money by my late father in any where in the world,if you are accepted to help me out get back to me so that I will forward the Information of the Bank to you and I will write the bank. I will tell them that you are my foreign partner and later the'll carry on immediately for the transfer of the money to your position,
The Good God Almighty will reward you as you help restore my joy back,
I will be looking forward to hearing from you
Yours Sincerely
Vivian Kenney,

No comments:

Post a Comment