Saturday 24 September 2011

akhankhizer2000@hotmail.com = Scam

Hello Dear,

I am Mr. Ahmed Khizer Khan a citizen of UAE .I have in my bank the existence of a big amount of money that belongs to a customer,who happen to have the same surname as yours .The fund is still left without claim since he died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008 . I want your cooperation so as to make the bank send you the fund as the beneficiary and next of kin to the fund.This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details .Strictly send it to my private email account ( akhankhizer2000@hotmail.com ) or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.
At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction. And a copy of the Deposit certificate of the fund and also the incorporation certificate of the company that generated the fund .

Best regards,
MR. AHMED KHIZER KHAN.
akhankhizer2000@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment