Saturday 24 September 2011

nelsonodaga1@gmail.com = Scam

Greetings,This proposal might come to you as a surprise but believe me that it is transparent business.

My name is MR.NELSON ODAGA. and I work in the BANK here in London. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important Business. I was on a routine inspection when I discovered a deposit account with a BAL. Of (TWELVE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS).
I later learn t on further discreet investigation that the depositor of the funds has passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the deposit.
The BANK will deliver this money to anyone with legal claims because the former depositor is a foreigner. I am certainly sure that nobody will come again for the claim of this money. We claim this money with legal claims to the deposit Holder, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.I will provide all necessary information needed in order to claim this money,Hoping in God that you will never let me down now and in future. o.k!.Late Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri (November 1, 1944 - February 14, 2005),married to Nazek Audi Hariri, was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times Prime Minister of Lebanon (1992-1998 and
2000-2004)before his last resignation from office on October 20, 2004.The late Rafik Hariri died on February 14, 2005 when explosives equivalent to around 300
kg of C4 were detonated as his motorcade drove past the Saint George Hotel in the Lebanese capital,

for more information please log on to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Hariri

We WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER WHOM I CAN TRUST, I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE DON'T KNOW OURSELVES BEFORE, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS. I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES TO YOU.

Let me hear from you URGENTLY by Email: nelsonodaga1@gmail.com

REGARDS.
MR.NELSON ODAGA

No comments:

Post a Comment