Tuesday 20 September 2011

alex_odoo10@yahoo.com.hk = Scam

Hello Good Day,

I am Mr. Alex Odoo, UN Diplomats Agent Cotonou Unit; This is to notify you that your consignments Package with consignment tag number BC59-01CB246 shipped under C CLASS CATEGORY B has arrived JFK International Airport New York City today. I am presently in JFK Airport trying to finalize with clearing process of your package but I’m having a little problem with US Custom Authorities here because they insisting on scanning your package which I was instructed against by my company. To this end i submitted my diplomatic Id to them as US diplomats, so any moment from now I will be through with the clearing process and as soon as that is done I will connect the next available flight to your location.

Therefore, I request that you reconfirm the following details immediately before I connect the next flight to your state.

Full name you are known with_______________
Address on where to delivery your consignment package (office or home address)___________
contact telephone/cell numbers (#) your id or passport identification and nearestairporttoyou__________

Am waiting to receive it now please. Send it my private E-mail address: alex_odoo10@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,
Mr. Alex Odoo.
UN Diplomats Agent
EMAIL ( alex_odoo10@yahoo.com.hk )

No comments:

Post a Comment