Friday 30 September 2011

o.grant@wfki93f6l.homepage.t-online.de opheliagrant45@yahoo.com = Scam

I am Miss Ophelia E. M.Grant foreign nationality of Indonesia, I
contacted you based on my proposition, my mother just passed away in the
month of June 2010. Before my mother's death they had left a huge some
amount of money and 100KGS of Gold kept in a bank for safe keeping here
in Accra-Ghana. it is by his grace that the bank has summoned me to come
forward with my guardianship for the claims due to my age. I brought this
vital information to you believing that you will come to my aid with
great assistance and opinion in the investing of these properties in your
country, all I want from you is to give me foreign assistance to receive
these funds and Gold to a safer place in your country as my foreign legal
trustee to avoid loosing them here because I am a foreigner and my
parents are no more but all legal claims documents were given to me with
acknowledgement from the deposited bank.I have plans to continue my
Education and do investment in your country with your support assistance
in businesses like real estate and industrial production where the funds
will keep growing for our benefit.

Please contact me urgently for further vital details
May god bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment