Friday 30 September 2011

d.chnk@lunnet.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Daniella Chanks from Canada but based in the UK, married to Late Engr Liam Chanks from canada, who worked
with Encana Corporation (ECA) for 17 years before he died on the 22nd August 2008. We were married for twenty four
years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death, he deposited
the sum of USD2,256,000.00 with a bank In the Uk and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement
as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I just have a couple of months to live
due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good
person that will utilize this money in good faith.

l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till
date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard
because of the confidentiality of this transfer.Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will
also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. Reply to
my very confidential email address below { d.chnk@lunnet.com }
Await your responds and God bless you.

Regards
Mrs. Daniella Chanks
Email:d.chnk@lunnet.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment