Friday 1 November 2013

soniakruger@live.com = Scam

Hello,

I am Miss Sonia Kruger from (KwaZulu-Natal) South Africa, I am contacting you
because I need your help in management of some amount that my father left for me
before he died.

My father was a very successful business man into timber plantations and
exportation but was poisoned by his step brothers, my uncles that was assisting him
in his business due to envy and they are now after me so I had to escape my way
to Benin where I am presently.

Please I want you to stand as my guardian to enable you receive the money in
your country and as well assist me secure papers that will enable me come over
to your country immediately for continuation of my education and investing of
the money according to your advise since I am only 17 years without mother or
father.

Please indicate if you are interested in taking me along because my present
situation here is critically frustrating.

I will be waiting for your response via soniakruger@live.com and please kindly
let me know if you are not willing so that I can continue searching.


Yours sincerely

Miss Sonia Kruger
soniakruger@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment