Sunday 24 November 2013

Buriere-corine@outlook.com = Scam

Hello I am contacting you by the will of God because it is through him that my choice was focused on you. And God's choice is always the best. I Buriere Corine of French nationality, but for health reasons I'm in a hospital in London. Unfortunately I do not have a legal heir who can enjoy my fortune that is why I have contacted you so that you heir to my property for the implementation of humanitarian projects. Since my days are numbered made ​​of my poor state of health so I do not want to die and leave this money the bank or there are people who are in need. So I am looking through your channel to do good to those poor children. If you agree to my offer to donate send me a reply in my email address. Buriere-corine@outlook.com God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment