Tuesday 26 November 2013

sgtjohnhilger@zing.vn = Scam

From Sgt.John Hilger
Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sgt.John Hilger presently in Afghanistan, I was formerly in the Anbar province, Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I found your contact particulars in an address journal.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25 million (Twenty five Million U.S Dollars) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.
This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.
Click this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what?No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity)I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention.
This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.PLS get back to me on my email.( sgtjohnhilger@zing.vn )
Respectfully,
Sgt.John Hilger
US ARMY

No comments:

Post a Comment