Thursday 28 November 2013

Scam

Dear Beloved ,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your
business or personal ethics. I am Mrs.Mary Shumejda, I am 65 years old, a
widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural
equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a
plane crash in Birmingham. Please View the Website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/

After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit
Certificate of ($5Million) (Five Million Dollars) with a Bank here in
London. But due to my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund
from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in Liverpool and my sickness
continue getting worst. I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the
lungs which has affected my brain. From all indication my condition is
really deteriorating and my doctors have courageously advised me that I
may not live beyond the next Six months, this is because the cancer stage
has reached a critical stage.

Prime Minister David Cameron said that some of the money held in dormant
accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects.I am
contacting you based on trust to present you to the bank as the Next of
Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband's fund, since I cannot claim
this fund myself now and I may not live beyond next six months according
to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the
months my
Doctors said by God grace.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment in Liverpool. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this
money been diverted to the British Government as unclaimed fund/dormant
account.Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of
me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which,
that $5 Million is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the
Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.

If you will so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will
reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in
your account as the next of Kin, 40% of the total fund will be taking as
your own share, 40% goes to the Orphanage homes, while the remaining 20%
will be transfer to my account here in Liverpool for my treatment.

If you are willing to handle this fund for the purpose mentioned above,
get back to me with the below details to enable me get in touch with my
lawyer for the preparation of my LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT in your favor.

(1). Full names:
(2). contact address:
(3). Phone:
(4). Cell phone:
(5). Age:
(6). Occupation
{7). Your country

Your assistant will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs.Mary Shumejda

No comments:

Post a Comment