Tuesday 26 November 2013

larryscotlas@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Attention Sir/Ma,

It is my great pleasure once again contacting you today, My name is Engr. Larry Schur, GED, Engineering and Technical Directorate Global Resources Scotland.I am happy to write you today, Could you please allow me to place some funds into your Bank Account for safekeeping/future investment?

The funds in question is my personal funds Fifteen Million British Pounds (Ј15 Million Pounds),I have an urgency to move the funds out from my present foreign bank account to your Bank Account for security reasons.

Once I obtain your confidence, I will appraise you with full details and I am offering you 30% of the total funds for your assistance, while 5% of the above said funds has been set aside to defray any unforeseen expenses incurred on actualizing the movement of the funds into your bank account.

Be informed that it might require that you travel to the holding bank for the signing of the fund release documents as the CLAIMANT/BENEFICIARY to this above deposited funds, the documents to legally position you to do so will be prepared and transmitted to you.

I request that you provide me with your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction.

Hope hearing from you soon, but i strictly advise that you treat this matter as "HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL FOREVER" and if you are not comfortable with this business information, I advise that you back-out immediately!!!.

Yours truly,

Engr. Larry Schur.
(GED,ETD GRS)
Please Reply Via E-mail:
Email: larryscotlas@yahoo.com.ph 

No comments:

Post a Comment